Rockin Soils researches and shares know-how to support healthy local food production systems while recovering the natural fertility of soils. Rockin Soils uses technologies are appropriated and affordable to any farm in any country. Rockin Soils works with farmers worldwide on:
- Produce and use agricultural inputs that build fertile living soils and support plant growth. Inputs can be mineral, organic or a combination of them. Examples of these are enriched composts, ferments, liquid bio-fertilizers and mineral additives
- Plan the use of inputs within a farm regenerative strategies
- Reproducing local microorganisms that improve the performance of biological processes in the soils, composts and other fermentations.
- Design, plan and manage land and water systems to support life and productivity in farm
- Design business plan for farm for rural entrepreneurs